This directory has been compiled by Toi Wairarapa but is by no means exhaustive. If you would like to be included please contact us. Use the search facility on the right or click on a Directory Category to narrow your search.
- Design/ Digital/ Furniture/ Lighting (30)
- Events (25)
- Fundraising Resource (0)
- Iwi/Toi Maori/Maori Heritage (5)
- Jeweller (9)
- Marae (17)
- Museum / Library / Archives / Heritage (30)
- Music (2)
- Performing Arts (54)
- Dancing (1)
- Promoters/Supporter Bodies/Service Providers (36)
- Publishing/Writing/Print (27)
- Story Weaving (0)
- Retail (17)
- Screen Production/Radio (10)
- Sculptors / Large or Public Works (11)
- Textiles / Clothing / Fashion (14)
- Venue (18)
- Visual Arts/Crafts/Photography (140)
- Painter (11)
A chocolate lover’s paradise in a celebration of premium chocolate in a luxurious fusion of food, wine, fashion and art held in venues across Wairarapa with a range of events, products, tastings, workshops, master classes and entertainment for all ages to enjoy. For programme details visit the Chocol’Art website.
Colin creates unique limited-edition prints using the complex art of lino-block printing.
Kalyana and Mel we are mother and daughter team specialising in upcycled bears, crochet animals, upcycled/steampunk jewellery and small art pieces.
Limited edition, New Zealand made and designed women's fashion, art and
novelties by "ellen". Jewellery by Christina Bonallack.
An evening of Blues and Blues-related music with some of the best Wairarapa and Wellington musicians