This directory has been compiled by Toi Wairarapa but is by no means exhaustive. If you would like to be included please contact us. Use the search facility on the right or click on a Directory Category to narrow your search.
- Design/ Digital/ Furniture/ Lighting (30)
- Events (25)
- Fundraising Resource (0)
- Iwi/Toi Maori/Maori Heritage (5)
- Jeweller (9)
- Marae (17)
- Museum / Library / Archives / Heritage (30)
- Music (2)
- Performing Arts (54)
- Dancing (1)
- Promoters/Supporter Bodies/Service Providers (36)
- Publishing/Writing/Print (27)
- Story Weaving (0)
- Retail (17)
- Screen Production/Radio (10)
- Sculptors / Large or Public Works (11)
- Textiles / Clothing / Fashion (14)
- Venue (18)
- Visual Arts/Crafts/Photography (140)
- Painter (11)
I'm an artist and history lover living in a small town in rural new zealand, a long way from the city, a million miles away from the rest of you
Sometime fiction writer, journalist, editor and oral historian. Author of short-story collection The Heart Sutra (Otago University Press, 2003). Currently at work on a collection of oral histories exploring the New Zealand sex industry.
Ballet, Jazz, Hip hop, Dance https://www.facebook.com/solwaydanceacademy
An annual Spring Festival celebrating the yellow blooms, with lots of family-friendly activities, rides, stalls, the Wai Art Sale, and daffodil picking at Middlerun Farm.
Local History Archive, Research Room and some museum artefacts.
Scottish Country Dance Club. Experienced tutor, beginners and experienced dancers welcome, no partner required.